What Information Do We Collect? How Do We Use It?
When you place an order through the Website, the information required includes your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit-card number and expiration date. This information allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. We may use your information to process your payment, including through third party service providers, such as PayPal.
You may also voluntarily sign up to be informed about certain offers or promotions, in which case we may use the data provided to send the information you requested and/or fulfill any other purpose for which you have provided such information (if you agree).
When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and email address, and personal preferences, so we can administer the contest and notify winners. We may also personalize your shopping experience by using your purchase history to shape our recommendations about other merchandise that might be of interest to you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site. Such information may be collected automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other common tracking technologies.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Indoor Therapy, our customers, or others.
This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Indoor Therapy or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
How Does Indoor Therapy Protect Customer Information?
Indoor Therapy uses physical, electronic and procedural security safeguards to protect and secure the information collected. Our Website uses Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal credit information, including your credit card number, before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. Because we use SSL, placing an order online at our Website is just as safe as giving your credit card number over the phone.
Will Indoor Therapy Disclose the Information it Collects to Outside Parties?
Indoor Therapy is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at Indoor Therapy possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. The Website depends, in part, on functionality provided by third party vendors. Some of your information may pass through the systems of these vendors in order to deliver a quality shopping experience to you.
Tell Us What You Think
We welcome your comments regarding this Website. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Comments") sent to Indoor Therapy shall be and remain the exclusive property of Indoor Therapy. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Indoor Therapy of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Additionally, we will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
From time to time there may be information on our Website or in our catalog that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Indoor Therapy reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Are Children Allowed to Use Indoor Therapy Website?
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older.
Indoor Therapy does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use indoortherapy.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. In cases where you have authorized a minor to use the Website, you recognize that you are fully responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such minor; (ii) controlling the minor's access to and use of the Website; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse by the minor. You acknowledge that Indoor Therapy has no obligation to monitor the content accessible on or through the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Know Your Rights Under GDPR [EU consumers only]
Your rights and your personal data Unless subject to an exemption [under the GDPR], you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Indoor Therapy holds about you;
- The right to request that Indoor Therapy corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Indoor Therapy to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable)
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable) [Only applies where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics]
- The right to lodge a complaint with authorities. [Transfer of Data Abroad If the personal data is to be transferred to countries or territories outside the EU you must include details of how the data will be protected.]
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
Indoor Therapy & GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) [ EU consumers only]
Manage your data – firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the new law effective May 25, 2018, you have the right to manage the data we have collected from you in the due course of shopping with us. We have provided an easy to manage your data page from which you will be able to:
- Right to be forgotten: An individual may request that an organization delete all data on that individual without undue delay.
- Right to object: An individual may prohibit certain data uses.
- Right to rectification: Individuals may request that incomplete data be completed or that incorrect data be corrected.
- Right of access: Individuals have the right to know what data about them is being processed and how.
- Right of portability: Individuals may request that personal data held by one organization be transported to another.
Updated: April 10, 2020